Yes, there are 5 different sizes, as well as different models for day time and night time for maximum comfort.
If you have any questions about the belts, please read our FAQ section to find your answer.
- Of course. That is the aim. A fall can happen at any moment, and often when we are least expecting it.
- The system has to be efficient, which is why the belts are not restrictive
- You will feel protected and therefore be more confident.
It depends on the belt you choose. We offer two models – one for daytime use and one for night-time. The night-time belt is still being developed by SP TechActive in order to achieve a more comfortable fit. For more information, please contact us.
For the best possible protection, it is preferable you wear your belt over your clothing and never next to your skin.
But if you have thick or heavy clothing, such as a large coat, make sure it will not get in the way of the airbag extending in case in needs to inflate
A belt to be worn at night is in development.
We advise against wearing the following clothes over the belt:
- Jackets and fitted pullovers and sweaters
Of course. You can wash the belt at 30°, but ONLY the protective cover of the belt.
ATTENTION: The internal device is NOT washable because it contains the electronic system.
- It depends on the model of the belt. The airbag itself is water resistant because it is housed within a lining. However, it is important the electronics do not get wet so it is advised that in case of rain a waterproof garment, such as a raincoat, should be worn. This item of clothing should be large enough to allow the airbag to inflate should it be required.
- If the belt does get wet, we recommend that you allow it to dry by placing it, on a hanger, somewhere dry but NOT, under any circumstances, on a radiator. Only the removable cover can be put into a washing machine.
The belt works on its own to avoid any user or handling errors. The belt’s logo will help you recognize whether you have put it on the right way up.
- When the belt is shut it is ON. The belt switches itself on automatically and follows the movement of the wearer. During moments of inactivity, it goes to sleep to save battery life. A green LED light confirms that the belt is operational.
- OFF: the belt turns off automatically when either it is taken off or there is no more movement.
- A red LED light appears if the belt has not been put on correctly or the battery needs to be charged. If the signal continues, please contact us regarding any technical issues.
The belt has an autonomy 15 of days on one charge. A red LED light indicates when the battery is low. To recharge the system, simply plug it in using the charger provided.
As long as the air-cushions have not been damaged, the airbag can be re-used. All you need to do is send us the complete belt in its original box and well will make sure that it is put back into service rapidly with a change of its CO2 cartridge.
Special offer : For the first time the belt needs to be returned, SP TechActive will pay the return postage
The airbag automatically deflates after just a couple of seconds with the pressure diminishing slowly so that it is totally deflated in about 2 minutes.
The belt has been developed to avoid being set off unexpectedly, which could result in the non-detection of a fall when movement is limited.
The pressure in the airbag has been calculated and tested to absorb the shock and avoid any rebound.
No. However, being seriously overweight can limit the efficiency of the belt.
The belt comes in 5 sizes. To find out your size, just measure yourself around your hips and then reference our size chart on our order form.
The minimum rental period is 18 months.
It depends on your needs or your financial situation. The service has been provided so that all seniors can benefit from the protection that the belt offers.